Enviromentaly Friendly Fabric Protection
MicroSeal Permanent Fabric Protection is safe for you, your family, your pets, your belongings and the enviroment. Approved by the EPA and WoolSafe, & Independent Laboratories.
- MicroSeal is a unique MULTI- dimensional product,which resists stains, sun fade, wear, mould & mildew.
- MicroSeal is anti-static & will reduce smoke and flame spread in the event of a fire.
- MicroSeal is made with Nanotechnology & will not change the texture or colour of what it is applied to. Unlike Coaters which can cause yellowing and change fabric texture.
- MicroSeal offers Permanent Stain Resistance - Will survive many professional cleanings.
- MicroSeal offers Permanent Sun Fade Resistance - Significant on most fabrics.
- MicroSeal Increases Fabric Life - Up to 60% more resistance to wear and abrasion.
- MicroSeal Seals all Fabrics & Carpets - Wools, Cottons, Silk, Suedes & Smooth Leather.
- MicroSeal Penetrates & Seals Fibres Only - It won't seal in dirt or stains.
- MicroSeal is Non Toxic & Non Allergenic - No Flourochemicals or PTFE Resin (non-stick)
- MicroSeal is Independent Laboratory Tested - and proven Worldwide in the Aerospace Industry.
Permanent Fabric protection
You have invested in Quality it makes sense to protect it. MicroSeal Australia is a professional, full-service textile sealing company. Specializing in MicroSeal – a non toxic, non allergenic fabric protection formula for permanent stain and sun fade protection. MicroSeal's goal is to build a long-term relationship with our customers by providing the most outstanding service experience you’ve ever had. We take pride in our reputation, experience, education, systems, and guarantee.
MicroSeal is a Penetrator type fabric protector, this is what gives MicroSeal its permanency unlike the Coater Type FlouroChemical Protectors such as ScotchGuard which need reapplication after cleaning.
Non Toxic Stain, Sun Fade, & Wear Protection for Upholstery
A once only application of MicroSeal fabric protection provides a lifetime of protection to all fabrics, wool, carpet, rug, leather and suede. MicroSeal dramatically increases the life of all natural and synthetic fabrics. MicroSeal Permanent Fabric Protection has been used for over 30 years worldwide. Originally developed by researchers in London, England to imitate the natural protection of sheep’s wool, its unique formula requires a perfect balance of high grade ingredients along with a trained and practiced manufacturing process.
Internationally recognized companies have unsuccessfully thrown millions of dollars and decades of research into an effort to produce a fabric protection that is effective and yet is not hazardous to the environment. Today, only the MicroSeal trade secret formula that is created in a state of the art, carbon-free, sustainable, USA facility, can boast this success.