What to expect from your MicroSeal Protection:
Congratulations on calling the MicroSeal Team. Before you can use your products:
- Drying time ranges between 30 minutes and 2 hours depending on what it is applied to and conditions, items can be used straight away after this period.
- Full Cure time is 3-4 days. Microseal protection is not FULLY effective until the 5th day. At this point your Warranty begins.
MicroSeal is not warranted to protect against highly acidic stains e.g. Urine, vomit, bleach, iodine, ink or food dyes. MicroSeal is not warranted for Sun Fade because of the discrepancies in the fibre dying process and insitu conditions, but independant lab test reports show significant UV resistant benefits over a wide variety of synthetic and natural fibres.
MicroSeal does not make your product invulnerable, but does give you the BEST POSSIBLE chance of stain removal yourself or by a professional, all fabrics can be permanently stained by perspiration and soiling, MicroSeal is recognised worldwide as the best possible fabric protection. Regular maintenance cleaning by a professional is advised so that cleaning does not become a restoration clean, you will not need to reapply MicroSeal after every regular maintenance cleaning, more like every 3 or 4.
HELP NOTES & ADVICE For Spills
There is no need to vary from the manufactures recommended cleaning methods after the MicroSeal application
- Check cleaning instructions tag. If none then assume fabric is Dry Clean Only
If fabric is Dry Clean Only Then blot with a paper towel. DO NOT USE WATER. For further help, call a MicroSeal Professional
If not Dry Clean Only, Then MicroSeal WonderSpot Cleaner is available from MicroSeal Australia or your applicator.
Wool & Synthetic wall to wall Carpet spills
- Use MicroSeal WonderSpot Spotter or Water & white distilled vinegar, 50:50 is recommended
If Hand-made carpets (Rugs), Then consult your salesperson
Oil Based Spills: the spill may not bead because the weight of the oil will drive the stain between the fibres.
However the MicroSeal application causes the spills to be suspended between the fibres and not absorbed.
- While still wet, apply a paper towel to absorb the oil. Oil based stains are the easiest stains for professional cleaners to address.
Beading: the type of fabric, the type of liquid, hot liquids, or the height of the spill will affect beading
If you are ever unsure on how to deal with a spill – call your Microseal Professional as soon as possible, more in depth spill advice is available at www.premiumsurfaceprotection.com.au
If we can’t help you over the phone we will promptly have a professional cleaner go to your location (a service charge will apply) if you are dissatisfied with the spot cleaning result, providing warranty guidelines above are met we will happily refund you accordingly for the full amount of your MicroSeal application.